No Envy

By

 Envy may be a genuine objective sin, but it is worse than that. It is the cause of all slavery, horrors, wars, miseries, poverty, fear, want, and every other horribly negative emotion ever felt. So, it comes down to this unequivocally and realistically consciously: No envy. I will give the understanding of how I deal with the emotion of envy, and I would like to say that I have the potential to feel envy like anyone else, but no matter how much conscious effort it takes, I get past it. It is a three step process. Here is how. Look at everything rationally, first of all. Second, with all your competing and getting, get understanding, it is a better weapon than "keeping up with others" and all of that kind of thing. Finally, to genuinely win for yourself, you must concentrate on living your own life and existence the best you possibly can.
Listen, I never said I was perfect, and I never said I do not have those pangs sometimes. But, no matter what, I follow those three steps I have just outlined in the most logically honest with myself way that I can. Sure, like I said in another article, perfection is achievable, but it has to be evolved to. It is a dynamic process and not a static condition of, "I made it and that is it." Sure, real winning is also a dynamically honest process, while real losing is a static condition until there is a desire to genuinely leave that condition, unequivocally and realistically. When you think about it, reality is more than just desire though, it is personal action with the use of personal power for each person. Envy cannot help with that process at all. Life and existence are as good as we make it, what we put in, we get out of it.
Now sure, I could make this whole thing more complex than three steps. But envy is a simple emotion that we have "complex" justifications for which are never valid in objective reality with all things achievable. That is the problem, and those three steps are the simple solution. Sure, the solution may not seem perfect in a way, but they are when applied correctly and with honesty to purpose. Reality is naturally productive, only that which is not reality is destructive and envious. For when you think about it, even the nature of the universe is abundant, and even wasteful at times, that is a reality. That which is not reality is the apparent lack in the midst of plenty and ever more somehow being produced through the consistent expansion of nature. So, what does this have to do with envy? I am proving objectively that there is never a reason to envy or fear especially when the three steps above are followed to the letter with effort, honesty and loyalty to reality. For those potential pangs of envy can be risen above and not wallowed in through the three steps I have just mentioned: Look at everything rationally, first of all. Second, with all your competing and getting, get understanding, it is a better weapon than "keeping up with others" and all of that kind of thing. Finally, to genuinely win for yourself, you must concentrate on living your own life and existence the best you possibly can. Sure, perfection is achievable, but it takes effort, honesty and a dynamic process that includes a loyalty to reality. Reality is where it starts and where it ends, what we do with it is our sole responsibility.
My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker.
I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment