Within Your Means As Well As Within Mine, The Genuine Generation Of Power

By

 Genuine power is generated through patience, understanding and tolerance. It cannot be generated any other way, considering the nature of life and existence with its seeming imperfections. It can be near perfect at best, and totally imperfect at worst. But, make not a single mistake, the genuine generation of power is always possible through this seeming imperfection and near perfection, I will explain how. The famed inventor Thomas Alva Edison said that "success comes always in work clothes and not evening clothes." A friend of mine said that genuine success comes "like a thief in the night." I agree with all this, although it has to be explained less colloquially. Success mostly comes when that "final" failure is reached. I put the word final in quotes because when you quit, there is no chance for success. If you do not quit without any matter to what may happen before the genuine success and have total tolerance for what may happen before the success and have patience with it all and generate understanding, then good and great things happen because of that genuine persistence. Anything is possible through this reality.
Yes, I am saying that through work, although it will take a lot of work, a small weakling can become a strong and heavy football player, although it will take a lot of consistent work, of course. My point with that example is, anything through work, persistence and genuine, smart perseverance is possible. Obstacles make stronger that which can overcome them, like a weak blacksmith can become a strong blacksmith through consistent arm resistance and strength building.
Indeed, power generation is the law, allowing weakness is the genuine exception. As Mark Spitz the Olympic Swimmer said, "we all love to win, but who loves to train." The person that really wants what they want must "love to train." If they do not, they do not really want what they do want. It all starts with a goal and ends with achievement, sure, but there is all the persistence and work in between that goal and achievement, and yes, temporary failure before the final success and all of that achievement.
I will tell you reality and nothing but reality. That is the ultimate mercy and love I can bestow onto you or anyone. Think about it, most people say other than the reality of the situation. This is all the reality of what it comes down to when it comes to success, and nothing else matters. If anything else mattered other than the beginning, the process, the end and the total reality which it all comes down to, I would have kept this article and typed nonsense about, "it is so easy" and "all you have to do." But, I can be nothing but realistic.
My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker.
I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment